[oXygen-user] Enhancement Request: Make keyref dialog wider

Eliot Kimber ekimber at reallysi.com
Wed Sep 28 05:33:54 CDT 2011

Yes, there could be 100s of keys in a map. For example, the DITA Language
Reference has one key per language reference entry and that would be typical
for that type of document.

For glossaries you would also expect to have at least one key per glossary
entry so that you can then use @keyref on <keyword> or <term>.

In the context of an encyclopedia-type document you might have 10s of 1000s
of keys.

Another recommended best practice is to use keys for references to graphics,
so at least one key per graphic.

So yes, anything to make finding specific keys easier will be very helpful.

Cheers,

Eliot