[oXygen-user] oXygen vocabulary for XSLT documentation

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Mon Sep 12 04:32:58 CDT 2011

Alex Jitianu wrote:

  Hi,

> The stylesheets from the "frameworks" folder are a copy of the
> ones used for the HTML format so you have to switch to "Custom"
> in order for them to be used.

  Good catch!  Because I modified directly the framework dir, I
thought the changes whould be taken into account directly.  They
were not, but they are now specifying it in "Custom".

> Also, considering the fact that the output is HTML I think that
> your approach to remove the prefix from the XHTML element is the
> way to go.  We will update the stylesheets ourselves with this
> fix.

  Good, thank you.  I confirm it works on my system at least.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/