[oXygen-user] oXygen vocabulary for XSLT documentation

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Wed Sep 7 06:39:41 CDT 2011

Hi,

   Unfortunately such an element doesn't exist. I will post a request
for us to add an element similar to the HTML 'code' element. But for
now, you can use HTML elements and they will be recognized and copied as
they are (they must be from namespace http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml in
order to be recognized).

   Also the stylesheets used to obtain the HTML output are available in
{oXygenInstallDir}/frameworks/stylesheet_documentation/xsl. The schemas
for the documentation format as well as for the intermediate XML
generated from the stylesheets are also available in the
stylesheet_documentation folder. To make Oxygen use other stylesheets
for output you have to switch to the "Custom" format in the "XSL
Stylesheet Documentation" dialog and specify the stylesheets to be used
through the "Options" button.

Regards,
Alex

Alex Jitianu
<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com