[oXygen-user] oXygen 13.1: Problem with validating a large folder

Peter Stadler stadler at weber-gesamtausgabe.de
Mon Oct 31 10:34:49 CDT 2011

Just upgraded to oXygen 13.1 (build 2011102511, Mac OS 10.6.8) and I am no longer able to validate (from project view) a folder with approx. 5000 files (~ 200 MB).
I'm getting the error message "unable to create native thread" and the hint to increase the memory available to the application. Since in all former oXygen versions 2048m was sufficient oXygen 13.1 seems to have a memory leak here?

Has anyone come across this as well?

Many thanks
Peter

--