[oXygen-user] Built-in Feature to Break Out Nested Topics?

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Sun Oct 30 12:45:39 CDT 2011

Hi Eliot,

We will consider adding such an action, thanks!
Please note that one of the recovery strategies on paste is to remove
wrapper elements from the pasted fragment and try pasting their content.
Thus, if you delete everything from a new topic except the root element
and paste another topic there then the topic element from the pasted
fragment will be removed and the content of that topic will be pasted
instead.