[oXygen-user] [ANN] New video demonstration available: Smart Paste

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Tue Oct 18 11:13:43 CDT 2011

We also used Camtasia studio for our XSLT video:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptux-video.htm

It was chosen by my video production friend who recorded me for five
days and edited the final result into over 24 hours.

Interestingly, the files produced by Camtasia are in XML and so I was
able to write an XSLT stylesheet to massage them into Crane's
look-and-feel rather than the default appearance.

. . . . . . . . . Ken

At 2011-10-18 18:59 +0300, George Bina wrote:
>Hi Eliot,
>
>We are using Camtasia studio for the video demos.
>
>Best Regards,
>George
>--
>George Cristian Bina
><oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
>http://www.oxygenxml.com
>
>On 10/18/11 4:36 PM, Eliot Kimber wrote:
> > Nice demonstration.
> >
> > Question: what tool did you use to create the demo video? I like the little
> > action annotations.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Eliot
> > On 10/18/11 7:06 AM, "Dragos Cimpeanu"<dragos at sync.ro>  wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> We are happy to announce the newest video demonstration that highlights
> >> oXygen's capability of converting unstructured content copied from
> >> various sources (like web pages or Microsoft Office documents) into
> >> valid structured DITA content. This capability is also available in
> >> other documentation frameworks embedded in oXygen, like Docbook, TEI and
> >> XHTML.
> >>
> >> The video demonstration is available at:
> >> http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/Smart_Paste.html
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Dragos

Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/z/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com