[oXygen-user] Announce: new hands-on oXygen training classes

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Sun Oct 9 09:21:04 CDT 2011

Crane Softwrights Ltd. is pleased to announce that we just completed
the inaugural delivery of our new 2-day "Developer Audience"
configuration of our hands-on <oXygen/> class that may be of interest
to you.  I can travel to deliver the material or the material can be
licensed for delivery by other trainers:

   Practical Use of <oXygen/> XML
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/schedule.htm#puxx

Please contact me off-list if you have any questions regarding our
instructor-led training.  In particular, if you are willing to host a
publicly-subscribed training class hiring me to deliver to your
audience (perhaps your own trainers in a train-the-trainers
scenario), then please let me know.

Thank you!

cc: XML-Dev, Mulberry XSL, W3C XSL-FO, UBL-Dev, CLR-Dev, XML-L,
Antenna House List, RenderX List, oXygen List

Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com