[oXygen-user] Configuration of profiling attributes and their values

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Mon Oct 3 10:04:37 CDT 2011

Hi David,

oXygen allows you to easily build a JavaWebStart distribution. Basically
you get an all platforms distribution and configure that as you need and
then run a script that packages everything as a JWS distribution (you
will need a certificate to sign that). You can set a specific group of
frameworks and your preferred global options, including formatting and
profiling values. When the users will run that the provided options will
be used - note that the users can still have normal oXygen installations
that should have their specific set of options.

BTW, also the standalone version allows you to force a default set of
global options, see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/topics/default-options.html