[oXygen-user] oXygen users meetup, Feb 10, 2012 in the XML Prague pre-conference day

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Tue Nov 15 16:19:14 CST 2011

Hi all,

First, let me say that XML Prague is a really great conference that any
XML user should not miss. It has really interesting sessions, lots a
people to meet, a focus on practical aspects and technology.
The conference registration is only 40 EURO (100 if you add 2 lunches
and the social dinner) and there are tons of nice hotels in Prague in
the EURO 60/day range for a double room - so the cost is not a good
reason to miss XML Prague this year.

In connection with XML Prague, at the same venue, there are organized a
few events in the pre-conference day, Friday, February 10. One of these
events will be an oXygen users meeting where we plan to present a few
oXygen related sessions and to have also an interactive panel on
plans/future directions.

If you want to participate at the oXygen users meeting just register
following the link below - there is no registration fee for that:
http://oxygenxml.com/oXygen-user-meetup.html