[oXygen-user] feature, bug, or option I need to set?

Syd Bauman
Fri May 20 07:50:44 CDT 2011

I just updated my oXygen 12.1 (I can get you the Build # if you need
it) to 12.2 build 2011051714.

One of the first things I noticed is that indent-on-paste no longer
seems to work. Is that an intentional feature, a problem, or
something I now need to set? (I note that "Indent on paste - sections
with number of lines less than 300" is checked in the Editor / Format
/ XML preferences pane, as I believe it always has been for me.)

I need my paste-on-indent. I'm already going through withdrawal. I
hope I don't have to revert. (BTW, having "format and indent" apply
to only the selected text would be even better.)

As always, thanks for a great product.