[oXygen-user] Enhancing character map lookup

Wendell Piez
Fri May 13 09:13:12 CDT 2011

Hi,

I was wondering recently if the formal Unicode name for each character
could appear on the character map (maybe next to the nice picture of the
character on the lower right) -- and if it could be searchable ... I'm
always going on line to do this.

Many users would probably also like the ISO entity names for characters
built into many common DTDs including HTML, MathML and so on ... but
these are DTD-dependent, so properly a different issue and a more
complicated one. (After all, we already have an Entities View that works
fairly well.)

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez                            mailto: