[oXygen-user] Expand the comparison window

Sorin Ristache
Mon Mar 14 08:09:10 CDT 2011

Hello,

We plan to make the comparison view detachable (a floating view) in the
next version which means you will detach it from the margin of the SVN
Client window and resize it as you want. I increased the priority of
this issue in our issue tracking system.

In the current version the comparison view is not detachable but it is
resizable. I see that on a Linux box with Gnome the height of this view
cannot be increased to more than half the height of the SVN Client
window although on Windows it can be increased more. In the current
version you can maximize the SVN Client window and resize the view
upwards to about half the SVN Client window. A more complicated
workaround is to save the content of both compared revisions as two
different files and compare them in the Diff Files tool.