[oXygen-user] Transformation output

Shannon
Thu Mar 10 12:43:54 CST 2011

Hi,

On this box, I have a transformation scenario configured with the XSL URL on a shared network drive and the XML URL on my local file system; when I transform, the stylesheet calls xsl:result-document to output many new documents, and the output is created in the same working directory as the _XSL_ URL. However, on another box, using an almost identical setup (Oxygen 12.0, OS X 10.6.6, Java 1.6.0_24, Saxon-PE 9.1.2.1), the output is created in the same working directory as the _XML_ URL. I don't see a way in the GUI to configure this--it would be awesome if the Output tab would allow me to specify the output destination (currently if I choose "Prompt for file", it will only work for the _first_ file handled by xsl:result-document). Can you assist, or may I submit a request for future enhancement?

Thanks,
Shannon

--
Shannon Scott ()