[oXygen-user] How to turn of file filtering when using workspace.chooseFile method?

Michael Anthony Smith
Fri Jun 24 04:18:54 CDT 2011

I have been developing an oXygen plugin and am using oXygen's 'workspace.chooseFile' filter to provide the functionality for locating a file on disk.
The aim is to have no filtering at all, so the user can see all the files in a directory. However, I have yet to workout the correct list of filter extensions to achieve this result on all operating systems (e.g. Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, and Mac OS X.6).

The current plugin is issuing the following command is:

workspace.chooseFile("Choose file", new String[]{"*", "*.*"}, "Any file", ioArg == IOArg.OUTPUT);

Therefore, the current filters are "*" and "*.*".

Any suggestions appreciated.
Anthony.

--
Michael Anthony Smith, DeltaXML Ltd "Change control for XML"