[oXygen-user] Open 2nd instance of Oxygen

Karl Stubsjoen
Wed Jun 15 23:12:06 CDT 2011

That works, I've made an edit to the Oxygen.bat.  However typically I
am launching Oxygen with the Exe, as in:  WINDOWS | START | TYPE
"oxyg" | CLICK on Oxygen Icon

So, I suppose when I need a 2nd instance I'll just go find Oxygen.bat

--
Karl Stubsjoen
MeetScoresOnline.com