[oXygen-user] R: Additional XSLT stylesheet in docbooktransformation

Claudio Tubertini
Mon Jun 6 00:15:15 CDT 2011

Hi,
The root element is book, actually the xml file is the following
<? xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
  <book xml:lang="it" xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" version="5.0">
    <info>
    </info>
    <xi:include href="chapter1.xml"