[oXygen-user] Selecting multiple XML file at once for the Schema Converter (trang)

mozer
Thu Jun 2 03:22:39 CDT 2011

Thanks George,

It's working some to have multiple select indeed

I also proposed to add the ability to select multiple file from the project
and allow an action to generate schema on the file selected in the project
(the same way we have a action to validate or transform)

Thank you again for this awesome product

Xmlizer