[oXygen-user] What Determines the view selected when you move to an editor window?

Eliot Kimber
Thu Jul 7 09:12:05 CDT 2011

Using Oxygen 12.2, if I have two editor windows open with a number of views
docked in the same tab group, if for example I select the Outline view in
Editor 1, switch to Editor 2, and then come back to Editor 1, the Attribute
view is now selected in Editor 1, not the Outline view I had before.

Is there a way to predict or control which view will be presented by
default?

In my case, I would normally want the Outline view to be presented by
default.

Cheers,

E.

--