[oXygen-user] Smart paste in oXygen 12.1: Cannot validate <{...org/1999/xhtml}html>: no element declaration available

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jan 12 10:50:53 CST 2011

Hello,

It is a side effect of the Saxon EE option for the validation of the
source file (Preferences -> XML / XSLT-FO-XQuery / XSLT / Saxon /
Saxon-HE/PE/EE). You have this option set to strict validation. Of
course this option should be ignored by the copy and paste operation. We
will fix this side effect in a new build of Oxygen 12.1. We will
announce the new build through our RSS:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

You can get to the RSS also from the Download page on the website.

As a workaround please change this option to other value: lax validation
or no validation.

Thank you for reporting the error,
Sorin