[oXygen-user] Possible to Graft Catalog Support to Trang Within Oxygen?

George Cristian Bina
Mon Jan 10 23:23:32 CST 2011

Hi Eliot,

My quick test shows that oXygen uses the XML catalogs with Trang. For
example I create a new topic, change the system ID on the DOCTYPE to
make sure the DTD can be found only through the "public" catalog mapping
and converting to XSD shows that the DTD was read through the catalog
because the required class attributes that are specified only in the DTD
appear in the generated schema.