[oXygen-user] Support for Tar Files in Archive Browser?

Eliot Kimber
Mon Feb 14 08:34:09 CST 2011

I can't claim it's a top priority--we happen to have a client that is
getting deliveries in tar rather than Zip format and I was looking for a
maximally-convenient way to adjust the content of some of the entries.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber