[oXygen-user] Getting <oXygen/> to run Calabash to run Saxon with -dtd:off or with catalogs?

George Cristian Bina
Tue Feb 8 14:20:24 CST 2011

Hi Tony,

oXygen sets both an URI resolver and an entity resolver on Calabash. In
case of a DTD specified in an XML file the parser will try to resolve
the DTD through the entity resolver, not through the URI resolver. In
your command line you seems to set only the URI resolver with the -U
option. Please try setting also the entity resolver, see the -E option.
You can set it to the same org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
class as this implements both the URIResolver and the EntityResolver
interfaces.