[oXygen-user] XProc transformation that opens web browser/PDF viewer

George Cristian Bina
Tue Feb 8 07:31:41 CST 2011

Hi Vojtech,

The XProc scenario does not provide this option. I registered an issue
to add the possibility to open a specified file in the browser at the
end of an XProc transformation.