[oXygen-user] Getting <oXygen/> to run Calabash to run Saxon with -dtd:off or with catalogs?

Tony Graham
Mon Feb 7 11:18:13 CST 2011

I have a XSLT 2.0 stylesheet that uses 'collection()' to open multiple
documents and that runs fine from within <oXygen/> 12.1 either because I
have 'DTD validation of the source' set to 'off' in my preferences or
because Saxon is finding the DTD because I have an <oXygen/> framework for
the document type.

When I try to execute the stylesheet as part of a XProc pipeline, Calabash
gives the error message:

   E:\path\DTD.dtd (The system cannot find the file specified)

where 'DTD.dtd' is the system identifier in the DOCTYPE of the documents,
which makes this look a lot like it's a Saxon error message.

Is there a way to get <oXygen/> to run Calabash to run Saxon with -dtd:off
or with catalogs?

FWIW, here's the XProc step:

Regards,

Tony Graham
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2