[oXygen-user] DITA OT Transformation / DITA Map PDF

Rogie Isabelle irogie at wolters-kluwer.fr
Thu Dec 15 10:05:20 CST 2011

Hello,

I try to generate a pdf file from a DITA file and I have an error at the end of the process.  The logfile is joined to this message.
I didn't make any customizations to the DITA OT, I've just changed the out parameters for the scenario "DITA Map PDF": \\panoramix\LAMY_DEV\documentation\convcollDOC<file:///\\panoramix\LAMY_DEV\documentation\convcollDOC> instead of ${cfd}
I use Oxygen 13.1 on windows and the xml source files are on a Unix server.

Best Regards,

Isabelle Rogie
Database Chief Project
Wolters Kluwer France