[oXygen-user] Saxon -init option in scenario config

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Thu Aug 25 04:11:28 CDT 2011

As I read the documentation for the Initializer it is supposed to match
what can be set in a configuration file. So, my suggestion is not use a
configuration file with Saxon PE in oXygen to accomplish exactly the
same settings that you will have with Saxon HE and an initializer class
from command line.