[oXygen-user] Mounting ZIP as directory for project

mozer
Thu Aug 11 07:55:50 CDT 2011

Thanks for the workaround but it may be tedious

It's hundred zips containing thousands of XML files that I need to validate
and check

I'm on a mac and my SSD drive is relatively small, hence the demands to be
able to process directly from the zip

I thought it may be an interesting facility within Oxygen, for example to
process Excel files with hundreds of sheets

Xmlizer