[oXygen-user] RNG Quick Assist Support

Shannon
Mon Aug 1 10:18:30 CDT 2011

Thanks for giving this your attention. "Display quick assist notification icon" is checked, and it is also turned on in Pages -> Text -> Diagram. I am in the RNG view. Still it does not show when editing the @name attribute. I reported it after following the instructions in your documentation without any success. Has this been tested in 12.2 on Lion using the non-Apple-supplied Java update? I'd really like to get this working, so I appreciate your assistance.

	Shannon ()
		http://www.facebook.com/uvapress
		http://www.twitter.com/uvapress