[oXygen-user] Content completion and restricted IDs

George Cristian Bina
Tue Apr 12 12:31:59 CDT 2011

Hi Michael,

oXygen provides content completion support for IDREF and IDREFS by
offering the defined ID values but there is no support for ID values
based on a schema. In fact, there are an infinite number of such values
but probably you would like oXygen to propose some value that is unique
for your document. We have some support for automatically generating ID
values in the Author editing mode implemented at framework level (that
is DITA, DocBook, etc.). You can configure that if you open a DITA
document and use the DITA->ID Generation Options dialog.