[oXygen-user] document nodes as external parameters

Sorin Ristache
Mon Apr 4 06:31:23 CDT 2011

Hello,

Oxygen 12.2 which will be released in April will allow setting also
parameters of type XPath in the XSLT and XQuery transformation
scenarios. It will work for the processors that have an API for that:
Saxon 9 and XSLTProc for XSLT, Saxon 9 for XQuery. A checkbox called
"XPath" will be available for each parameter and will allow you to
switch between a string value and an XPath value.