[oXygen-user] The New File->New Dialog Not Cutting It

George Cristian Bina
Mon Sep 20 09:22:00 CDT 2010

Hi Eliot,

Give it a try a few more days and then let us know if you still have
problems.
Please note that the entries in the "Recently used" list have a "Remove"
contextual menu action that allows to remove from that list templates
that you no longer use and/or do not want to show there anymore.