[oXygen-user] What is the latest version of oNVDL? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sun Sep 12 18:23:56 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your prompt replies. I have decided to use libxml2 C++ libraries because I *think* that it supports ISO Schematron, DTDs, W3C XSDs and RelaxNG. I need to be able to validate any XML with these types of DSDL.

If libxml2 doesn't work I will start looking into something else.

Thanks again.

John