[oXygen-user] Reversing an SVN ignore

Stephen Matlock
Fri Sep 10 12:42:05 CDT 2010

Thanks, David. I edited the content of "dir-prop-base" in Oxygen and saved
it; then after I restarted Oxygen & Subversion I was able to get the folder.

NOTE: If anyone plans on doing this themselves, I ***STRONGLY*** recommend
you make a backup of the "dir-prop-base" file before you try this. You might
end up making things not work the way you want.