[oXygen-user] What is the latest version of oNVDL? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Syd Bauman
Wed Sep 8 08:37:35 CDT 2010

And if you'd like to see ISO Schematron support added, vote for it!
Add a star at http://code.google.com/p/jing-trang/issues/list.

(Although I note that the support for ISO Schematron issue is already
accepted, and that it already has more stars than the issue in second
place by more than a factor of 2. And the issue in second place is no
slouch -- support for NVDL!)