[oXygen-user] WebHelp output: graphics put in subfolder

Radu Coravu
Mon Sep 6 01:34:14 CDT 2010

  Hi Yves,

The Webhelp plugin relies a lot on the XHTML transformation and the
copying of the necessary resources is done by the DITA OT standard tasks.
Can you make up a small sample DITA project, zip and send it to our
support email address? It would help me better understand the
directories structure.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com