[oXygen-user] Turn Off Mouseover Help in Elements Pane?

Brian Rice
Sun Sep 5 17:17:40 CDT 2010

I'm using oXygen 11.2 on XP sp 3. The schema I'm working with has some
rather extensive annotations which, when displayed as mouse-over help in
the elements pane, obscure my view of the other elements and get in the
way.

I've searched through the the Preferences menus looking for a way to turn
this off, if possible.  Or at least lengthen the time before it appears.
I haven't found it if it's there nor could I find this in the archives.

Is there some way to at best turn off this feature or lengthen the time
delay before it shows up?

Thanks,