[oXygen-user] Preventing oXygen XML Author/Editor from overwriting commonltr.css?

Yves Barbion
Wed Sep 1 07:36:44 CDT 2010

Thank you Radu.

Meanwhile, I have also found this alternative:

1. Generate output, using the "default" commonltr.css file in the
OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\resource\ folder.
2. Customize the commonltr.css file in the output folder.
3. Rename the "default" commonltr.css file in the
OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\resource\ folder to, for example,
"commonltr.css.original".

When I regenerate the output, the OT cannot find commonltr.css in the
OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\resource\ folder, so it won't be
copied to the output folder, and I will still have the original
commonltr.css file, just in case.

But I guess your first alternative is the cleanest. I'll try that one.

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion
www.scripto.nu