[oXygen-user] Error: Invalid authority

Shannon
Fri Oct 22 10:20:26 CDT 2010

Hello,

I searched the site and mailing list archive for this error with no results.

In the XML Databases perspective, the Data Source Explorer panel returns, "Error: Invalid authority" when I attempt to explore by expanding any one of the Connections, after briefly showing, "Pending…"--these are the same Connections that execute successfully in every other perspective for transforming, querying, and debugging.

The Database Source is type MarkLogic. Running Oxygen 11.2 on OS X 10.6.4.

Please let me know if you need more information, or what I am doing wrong, thanks,
Shannon