[oXygen-user] Different frameworks [Was: No Framework for NLM?]

Tony Graham
Fri Oct 1 11:42:13 CDT 2010

On Wed, September 29, 2010 10:05 am, George Cristian Bina wrote:
> What I would like to have is an area on our website where people can
> post and share frameworks for different vocabularies. These should be
> also discoverable from oXygen so you can browse the available frameworks
> and decide to get some of them locally.

The XSpec framework for testing XSLT and XQuery has its own <oXygen/>
framework.  See http://code.google.com/p/xspec/

I did an OSIS framework for a client project, and I expect that could be
made publicly available quite easily.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2