[oXygen-user] [Oxygen-user] completion for XPath 2.0 functions and keywords in XSLT stylesheets?

Adrian Buza
Fri Nov 12 08:43:16 CST 2010

Lars,

Thank you for providing details for this problem.

It seems that content completion for type names was overlooked(besides
the obvious xs:* types).
I'm guessing "item()*" was manually added to that list of completions in
that particular context. This problem needs to be addressed for types in
general.
I've logged this to our issue tracking tool and we'll fix it in a future
version of Oxygen. I believe this will not make it in time for v12.1.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author support