[oXygen-user] too many processes?

Janusz S. Bień
Tue May 4 12:18:12 CDT 2010

On Tue, 04 May 2010  Sorin Ristache <> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It is not the expected behavior. Please add the startup parameter
> -Dsun.java2d.pmoffscreen=false to the file
> /opt/Oxygen_XML_Editor_10.3/oxygen.vmoptions as documented in the User
> Manual:
>
> http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/set-parameter-in-startup-script.html
>
> and copy the attached file log4j.properties in the folder
> /opt/Oxygen_XML_Editor_10.3. Restart Oxygen 10.3 and after you get the
> freeze again please send us a zip archive with the file
> /opt/Oxygen_XML_Editor_10.3/oxygen.log.

Thanks for the instruction.

I will try to reproduce the problem later, as for the time being I
have switched to an Athlon 64 X2 computer with 2 GB memory. After
setting Java memory to 1GB the old problems vanished, but I have some
new ones, for which I will open new threads.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards

JSB

--
                     ,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)