[oXygen-user] Nested xincludes

George Cristian Bina
Thu Mar 25 15:22:01 CDT 2010

Can you try also with oXygen version 11.2?

Saxon 9.1 is included in an older version of oXygen, 10.2 I think.
Version 11.2 ships the latest Saxon, version 9.2.0.6.

Now, please note that if you replaced Saxon 9.2 from oXygen 11.2 with
Saxon 9.1 that is a not supported configuration and most probably will
not work as oXygen has a strong dependence on Saxon.