[oXygen-user] Check spelling again

Radu Coravu
Mon Mar 15 07:04:21 CDT 2010

Hi Yves,

The explanation is quite simple:
We do not distribute a Dutch dictionary by default with Oxygen so the
paragraph is ignored.
In the Oxygen Preferences->Editor / Spell Check page press F1 to invoke
the Help and in the Help for that options page you should find some
indication about adding new dictionary.
As I said, Oxygen 11.2 comes with the Hunspell spell checker by default
and you should find the Dutch dictionary easily.

About the shortcut change, the default (F4->F7) was actually changed in
the Oxygen 10.x versions but each new version of Oxygen tries to import
the preferences from older versions so the "F4" was propagated
throughout the versions.
I do not know exactly why the Oxygen 11.1 preferences were not imported
into the Oxygen 11.2 preferences in your case. I'll test some more.