[oXygen-user] Custom engine: passing environment variables

Adrian Buza
Mon Mar 8 07:25:52 CST 2010

Hello,

It should work. Make sure that you 'export' the environment variable in
oxygenMac.sh.
Also, Oxygen.app is not affected by the modifications in the
oxygenMac.sh So make sure you are running Oxygen with oxygenMac.sh(in
the command line).

To make sure the environment variable is passed through you can create
an external tool(Tols -> External Tools -> Preferences), and in its
command line write:
echo ${env(ENVIRONMENT_VARIABLE_NAME)}
This should allow you to test right away if the variable is set in Oxygen.

Let me know if you need further help.

Regards,
Adrian Buza
Oxygen XML Editor