[oXygen-user] Oxygen 11 installed, builds now failing

Radu Coravu
Wed Jun 23 01:06:12 CDT 2010

Hi Steve,

So I understand that the build process fails after making these
modifications.
The second line you posted:
<param name="outputFile" value="${dita.map.output.dir/${pdf.file.name
<http://pdf.file.name>}.pdf" />
does not properly end the dita.map.output.dir parameter reference (it
does not contain the ending "}"), it should be like:
<param name="outputFile" value="${dita.map.output.dir}/${pdf.file.name
<http://pdf.file.name>}.pdf" />

If this is not the problem maybe you can send us to the support address
the whole Oxygen console output + the modified build file.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com