[oXygen-user] better validation of Schematron schema

John Madden
Wed Jun 16 15:06:11 CDT 2010

I'll "third" that vote.

As I'm sure you also know, George, when there is a "failure to compile Schematron" error when validating a document with an associated Schematron, the reported line numbers for the location of the offending statement in the Schematron are typically off by some (variable) number of lines. I imagine this relates to the stylesheet pipeline probably transforming the Schematron first into some canonical representation with potentially different number of lines.

John