[oXygen-user] Display of xref (DITA)

Radu Coravu
Tue Jun 15 02:58:48 CDT 2010

Hi Yan,

We do not have an option for this.
I think it is possible to implement this using the Author SDK and
writing some Java extensions so if you are interested in this direction
please let me know.
The Author SDK can be found here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/developer.html#XML_Editor_Authoring_SDK

Does anybody else think that this should be done by default by Oxygen?
How about when the xref does not point to a topic (and thus we cannot
find a title to display)? What should get displayed then?

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com