[oXygen-user] XML Author: Chokes on Big Images?

Andrew Welch
Fri Jul 16 13:47:12 CDT 2010

Try giving it more memory: open the "oxygen.vmoptions" file (its in
the same place as the exe) and change

-Xmx700m

-Xmx2000m

Thats the amount of memory in megabytes that Java will take when you
start Oxygen... it will never go higher than that, so thats likely to
be the reason why you notice the slow down around 700 - 800mb.

cheers
andrew

Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com