[oXygen-user] Potential IE whitespace issue in Oxygen

Dan Caprioara
Wed Jan 13 03:39:10 CST 2010

Hello Steven,

You could try adding a space or a comment between the "script" tags.
In this way the Author will preserve the two tags when saving the document.

More reading about IE and XHTML whitespaces:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/69913/why-dont-self-closing-script-tags-work

Many regards,
Dan