[oXygen-user] XSLT doc: function signatures menu

Florent Georges
Tue Feb 23 14:15:05 CST 2010

Alex Jitianu wrote:

  Hi,

> But I agree that a list makes them easier to read. Maybe we
> should add another option to control the way the "Used by" and
> other sections are generated : as lists or in a compact mode.

  Great!  I know that's a hard problem.  I have written years ago
such a (very) simple system to document stylesheets and it was
already a nightmare to satisfy my own taste for several different
stylesheets, with different conventions and different shapes.

  About the explosion of the number of options when trying to
satisfy everyone, maybe adding plain global parameters to the
oXygen's stylesheets (I mean the stylesheets in the framework
"stylesheet_documentation") with a paameter table in the Settings
panel of the generation tool would be an easy solution.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/